Dufour 390 new generation Dufour yachts
Rediscover the beauty of the Dufour Exclusive hull design on the smallest units, while maintaining performance thanks to more efficient bilges. More spacious and efficient, the Dufour 390 Grand Large will make people jealous.
The Dufour 390 bridge
- New hull design with pronounced bulwarks and a recess in the hull.
- New hull shape to improve navigation in strong and light winds. Emphasis has been placed on the design of the keel and rudder, which have been a defining feature of previous generations of Dufour yachts and have contributed to Dufour's enviable performance.
- Resigned bar stations with new column consoles and instrument pods
- Great width along the side decks for free movement around the upper deck
- New design of the sunroof which is characterized by a plexiglass deck panel in the front cabin to improve natural light, a complete deck cover on the halyards to create a clean and flush look.
- The cockpit integrates the BBQ and optional sink, now very familiar on other Dufour Grand Large models.
- LED lighting around the cockpit and side decks
Below you will appreciate....
- 3 layout options
- 2 heads / 3 head options
- Traditional kitchen in the shape of L
- Comfortable lounge
- 3 interior wood options (Moabi, Oak & Teak)
- Spacious rear cabins thanks to the redesigned hull
- Generous levels of solid wood for a luxurious and robust finish
- Updated settings to include LED lighting and USB connectors
- New Saloon table design
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us!
|Longueur hors tout :||11,93 m|
|Longueur de coque :||11,19 m|
|Longueur de flottaison :||10,50 m|
|Largeur :||3,99 m|
|Tirant d'eau :||1,95 m|
|Déplacement lège :||7 700 kg|
|Surface de voilure :||71 m²|
|Motorisation :||30 CV (40 CV opt.)|
|Capacité en eau :||380 L|
|capacité en carburant :||200 L|